Once a month Geek Girl Strong hosts a donation-based walking group to and/or from geeky sites in the city, this month we're excited to take a walk around to some spots in Manhattan with creepy and scary history!
Geek Girl Strong is getting SPOOKY for our last Fangirl Walking Club of the year with the help of Geeky & Creepy!
We will work on our walking skills, learn about this city's spookier stories, and finish up with a raffle before checking out some Antiques & Oddities.
What to expect:
- Name tag stickers to make group introductions easier
- Walking recommendations and assistance if needed
- Time to explore our stops
- Walking 2.3 miles
- Giveaways from Anime Compost!
What to bring:
- Comfortable/appropriate walking shoes and clothing
- Maybe a halloweeny outfit?
All levels of walkers are welcome.
We'll be setting out rain or shine!