May 4th is Star Wars Day, Free Comic Book and now FANGIRL WALKING CLUB day!
Once a month from May-October Geek Girl Strong will be hosting a donation-based walking group to and/or from geeky sites in the city!
What to expect on May the Fourth:
- Name stickers to make group introductions easier
- Walking 101 recommendations
- Time to explore our stops: Galaxy Collectibles and Grand Army Plaza
- Finishing at Anyone Comics during their Indie Art Fair!
- Walking 2.4 miles (with a break in the middle (Grand Army Plaza/Central Brooklyn Public Library)
- A map of our path
What to bring:
- Comfortable/appropriate walking shoes and clothing
All levels of walkers are welcome.
We'll be setting out rain or shine!